Friday, December 7, 2012

Random pictures with Random people :)

It's the BSG logo. Nope, just kidding! :) It's not yet the BSG logo. The leopard pattern was just too fierce  that I  couldn't resist using it. :)

Seeing one of your hollywood crushes with your favorite sesame street character  is just unbearable.  In a good way, of course!

This is my latest wallpaper. It's just so hot I can't resist not opening my computer every second.  :P

I just like this shot of Zac Efron. He looks so vibrant  in here!  ^_^

Those deep seated eyes of Josh Hutcherson just captivate me!

It's me and Elmo! :)

My BACAbellz family during UPVTC's Foundation Day. Well, we just blew the house off with our undeniable artistic attires! :)

It's Leroy Sanchez! My latest youtube crush :) His voice is amazing!

It's Angeline Gervacio. A volleyball varsity player at Ateneo. My friend said we  resemble each other.

That's my meme face. HAHAHA! It's my usual facial expression. :P

UP- Iskolar ng Bayan!

I just love Elmo!

It's the book series I'm craving to have! I want those for Christmas! :)

The BSG shirt! :)

Me and my friend at Greenwich. It was a great day! :)

We were at Grandstand complying our activity for PE which was swimming. It was a great day because I actually learned how to swim! cheers!

My very first sketch of real life humans :) It's my friend and me :)

A pose along the pool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment